Thursday, June 2, 2011

Taken

Today it was simply taken, ripped out of my grasp. It was just sucked out of my account without warning. I was perfectly happy when just the normal bills would come out but this time it was different. This time it was a huge payment, the mortgage payment. It was finally switched over to come out of my account. In this simple moment of noticing the drastic decrease in my checking account, I knew I was embarking on a new journey. My life as a young professional has begun.

I wanted to create this blog to document my journey through adulthood and some of the lessons that I will learn along the way. The first lesson is my mother can never be replaced. Not only has she financially supported me for the past 24 years of my life but the emotional support she has provided out weighs any dollar amount. I was really sick last week and she drove up almost three hours to take me to the ER. She loves me like nobody ever will and for that I am thankful.

I hope you join me in this crazy journey and feel free to comment with your own tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers