Friday, June 10, 2011

Learning

It never stops. I am constantly learning new things. When choosing a profession, you are dedicating yourself to learning above and beyond the average person's knowledge about a particular topic. This week I have dedicated myself to learning about insurance, because that is the profession that I am getting my license in. However I would like to be knowledgeable in a lot of different trades. I would love to take cooking classes, obtain a green thumb and be able to make the perfect latte.

It is impossible to think that you will ever be able to obtain the knowledge about every topic in the world. That is where people come in. The more people that you meet that have different backgrounds and way of doing things, the more you learn about life. I am constantly meeting new people, and like my father it is hard for me to meet a stranger. I find enjoyment from hearing stories and am passionate about gaining knowledge from others. My lesson for today is to be open. Always be open to learn something new. Life will be a much smoother ride if you are open minded and willing to soak in what the world has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers