Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Soufflé

The long weekend started off by a rita riverside. Perfection! Then I wondered down a trail to see that mother nature had created a flower petal tablescape for me.

On Saturday morning I had the opportunity to go to the Viking Cooking School to take a class that was one of my birthday gifts from my mom. I took my new roommate Rachel with me on the adventure! We concurred chicken stock, vegetable soup, marinate fish, butterfly chicken, rice pilaf, shallot green beans, and ended with chocolate soufflé (look up pictures of this, and you will see ours turned out amazing)!



After we went to Lush to get candy yummy bath products, oh and the sugar lip scrub you can eat.


On Sunday sweet grandmother had all the grandkids over for a cooking class of her own. We had a chicken and dumplings contest. My own mother was the judge and she didn't even pick mine! P.S. Do you know how much lard is in the dumplings? Don't ask!



 My cousin's sons swinging with Belle. Then it was time to bake brownies and lick the spoon and bowl of course!



 Sunday night was the Pinterest Party! We were tasked with coming up with creative ways to display jewelry. Below is mine.

Just Kidding! The one above is not mine, I wish! That is fantastic. Below however is! Haha I am so not artsy.

The next morning we ventured antiquing with Jon and Savannah and I captured this lovely face! Do I know him!?!

A quick snap of the skirt I purchased at Target about 20 minutes before this picture was taken. I get spoiled when I come to Atlanta and a Target is so close!

Grilling by the river, it was great until it rained, then it was still awesome being with some amazing people!

Weekends are my favorite. I love absolutely love spending time with friends and family! Oh the adventures we have. I also learned that one of my dearest friends, Emily got engaged this weekend! It is so much fun to plan weddings, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Followers