Thursday, October 13, 2011

Memory

I tumbled today at a gymnastic facility during a tour for Leadership Rome and it made me realize how much I missed it. Back when I was twelve, I was the first all around in the state of Georgia for gymnastics. I was a big deal! A lot of times when we reminisce about past experiences it can leave us with a sense of sorrow, but the opposite occurred today. They were talking about how an adult class is held at the facility, and I am seriously thinking about partaking in that. Also I could be an instructor for young gymnasts.

With anything in life it is important to look back on your once passions with great memories, but how can you get involved now? How can you satisfy one of your hearts desires? I am not a fan of just theoretically y thinking about a topic and it involving no action. If you miss something, do something to fulfill that once passion in a new way.

Thoughts are awesome, memories are awesome, but do something now that can bring you back to your glory days and makes your smile!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I did tumbling too and our trip today was a great reminder of the great times. It would be so fun to do a class! Going to go google it now...

    ReplyDelete

Followers