Sunday, September 25, 2011

Positive

You can’t do anything right. You are crazy for thinking that will work. I doubt you can finish that. Why would you ever think that way? How can you actually believe you are going to accomplish it? You don’t have enough time. You don’t know how to do that, why try?

Just tie the rope around your legs with a cinderblock and sink to the bottom.

Don’t you feel depressed? I certainly do.

I believe in you. I trust in your ability to accomplish it. You are almost to the finish line, don’t stop! You are on the right track. I have never thought that way! You have plenty of time. I encourage you to try the new things; I think you will be great at it.

Run and leap higher than you ever thought possible.

Negative words and low expectations will reap negative results.

Positive words and high expectations will reap positive results.

Try it, live it and you won’t be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers