Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Two

Love is dangerous. Well it can be to toy with. It can also be the most powerful emotion and action in the world. Two of the people that have professed their love to me are now engaged to other people. It is crazy to think about how much can change over time and what can change. Is it the people or the circumstances that change? Both I would argue.

What is the determining factor that decides that you want to be with someone forever? Is there one thing or is it the culmination of elements that are present in the person that creates the factor. The funny thing is that after both of the guys and I broke up, both came back to me later claiming they would have put a ring on my finger. Clearly, thankfully that was not the case. God had other women to place in their lives that they will be with forever.

Interesting. Crazy. Wonderful. I am so glad that God is the keeper of my map of life and He always has been guiding me in the right direction. Now more than ever He is flagging down my heart and is pointing me in the directions of my dreams. I just have to have the patience to slow down so I don't get a speeding ticket or a heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers