Thursday, July 21, 2011

Action

When a project just sits on my desk, it makes me nervous. I have to complete something when I start it or it drives me crazy thinking about it. I have laid in bed for hours attempting to sleep while trying not to think about something I need to get done. The problem comes into play when it comes into my personal life.

I am a serial dater.

I have known for a long time that I enjoy being in long term relationships and for the most part I think I make a really good girlfriend. It is something that I pride myself in and it makes me happy. The problem arises when I am not in a relationship. I get really nervous. I panic because I don't have someone to talk to every night about my day. It sends me down a crazy spiral of thinking that I am going to be alone forever. So when a guy actually comes into my life I force an instant relationship, which to no surprise scares every guy off. I don't allow a bond and friendship to develop before demanding that he comes home to meet the folks. I have just been plan stupid in that regard.

Needless to say that if a task comes to you at work it is alright to want to try and complete it right away, in the relationship department not so much. It isn't good to mix the business philosophy with pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up! Enjoy the single life and come visit me.

    ps- good writing

    ReplyDelete

Followers