Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Done

Get it done. That is the mode that all of my friends, including myself are in right now. It could be work or school, but everybody is just feeling the pressure to get it done.

I texted Glenn this morning my mantra for the day, which was:

Today is going to be good.
Today is going to be the best it can possibly be.
Don't worry about others, focus on yourself.
God is in control, you don't have to be.

I am thinking about writing it on my bathroom mirror!

This past weekend in photo form:
The amazing Japanese restaurant that Glenn, and my friend Will and I went to on Friday night.
Outside of my brothers house, right before we went to brunch at Sun in My Belly.
 I had to take the photo, beers and boots.
I have a secret love for tribal prints. Shh don't tell.
Glenn getting a lesson in how to crumb smoked salmon by my cousin Brad.
The amazing Amelia Todd's senior show, if you are a Berry kid, look at the man in the back. It is Briggs =)
Smoothies have been my lunch for weeks now. Banana, honeydew, mango, raspberries and spinach.
Tonight I am driving to Atlanta to be in town for my high schools leadership board tomorrow, there is just something great about being back in the town you grew up in. Taking a day off of work to give back makes you forget, at least for a minute about running around like a mad women back at the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers