Monday, April 16, 2012

Blue

From blueberry lemon scones to Bluefield, West Virginia. The past week has been eventful to say the very least. I have decided that I don't want to go to the circus, I simply don't because I don't want to see any more juggling. I do enough of that in real life! I do enjoy keeping all the balls up in the air, but the fear of them falling is tough some days. But everything is always better with SCONES!

Amelia Todd, my roommate, is simply the very best scone maker I know!
Glenn with his birthday cupcakes that his mom made him!
Glenn and his brother Taylor changing the flat tire on my rental car on his birthday!
A cup of tea bedside at Key Falls Inn!
The large white blob on my lap is my new friend that just decided he wanted to snuggle on my lap.
A college dorm, not kidding.
Savannah, carving her first chicken on a lazy Saturday!
I absolutely love traveling for my job, but I absolutely love the joy of coming home and getting back into my routine as well. I would say my favorite thing about being back into my house besides family, friends and Belle is being able to cook. I have a steak in my fridge that has been marinating for two days and I am going to GRILLING TONIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your life has been pretty hectic lately! Lots of beautiful views to enjoy though, right? Good luck with all of your juggling

    ReplyDelete

Followers