Monday, March 19, 2012

Games

Peace and quiet. Not a creature is stirring not even a mouse. Growing up as an only child fostered the idea that quietness is beauty, it allows for sleep to bring on its sweet touch. Upon joining a new family when my mom remarried and meeting other people’s boisterous clans it has given me a new perspective on noise. Joy can come from commotion and fellowship. At the end of the day I still love my stillness, but I am beginning to enjoy the chaos and noise of the love flowing from conversation. Sometimes I find myself longing to be in the middle of a parade of craziness with people I care about.

After a long week of traveling alone, a parade of sorts will be coming this Thursday with the midnight premier of the Hunger Games. A crepe and coffee night with some of my dearest friends will be the appetizer to the movies main event. The only requirement of attending with us will be that you must dress up. Yes, I will be turning 25 this year and yes I am pumped up about getting dressed up for a movie! I am still trying to decide what to wear, but it will be epic. So on Thursday, it may just be a craziness parade that I have been wanting. 
I can't decide which one to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers